Coolube® 2210 2 oz samples ship in hand pump spray bottles for easy application. The perfect size for garage enthusiasts who occasionally cut a variety of materials. Coolube® 2210 is great for cutting metals, wood, rubber, & most plastics. It's especially effective on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
A single shot of Coolube® will improve the performance and increase the life of cutting tools, drill bits, taps, & saw blades. 2 oz of Coolube lasts around 350 pump sprays.
Coolube® 2210 is a USDA certified biobased product
- Cutting fluid improves performance and increases life of cutting tools, taps, and saw blades.
- Machining oil is good for metals, wood, rubber, and most plastics
- Especially effective on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- Great for wearpoint lubrication
- Extreme temperature environments (-20˚F to 400˚F).